Helicobacter pylori/us is a spiral bacteria with flagella, which often can be found in the stomach and directly in the duodenum. Careful attention to it was required after the fact that it was suspected of terrible ailments such as gastritis, ulcers and probably malignant tumor of the esophagus. This bacterium was found in the inflamed tissue much more frequently than in healthy. Afterwards, the suspicions were approved. Infection with the bacterium occurs through contaminated water or food and after contact with an infected person through saliva or mucus released, during coughing or sneezing.
Reasons of its Occurrence
It should be understood that Helicobacter pylori may be long in the gut with no visible manifestations of the fact that the natural bioflora blocks its growth. As a result, there appear signs of gastritis and ulcers.
To sum up, the Helicobacter pylori have symptoms:
- Pain in the stomach after meals or during meals;
- Jumps acidity after eating;
- Stomach cramps;
- Blood in the stool;
- Constant bloating and heaviness in the stomach;
- Fermentation and flatulence;
- The low digestibility of food;
- Skin rashes;
- Nausea after ingestion of any food or liquid;
- The feeling of bitterness in the mouth, even when dietary.
It is very difficult to block the symptoms and they do not disappear even after a bowel movement. There also appear increased fatigue and drowsiness. The ill people strive to reduce the number of eaten meals eaten, but then there may develop the backdrop of depletion.
How to overcome it?
There are some problems with beating this dangerous bacterium, because of its advanced possibilities of itself protection and masking. It has specific functions of self-defense:
- It forms a pellicle, which saves it from the attack of immune bodies and the ravages of acid;
- It transforms from a spiral bacteria in little movable coccoid culture and fairly easy survives in a hostile environment;
- Is not seen in the bacterial environment in the coccoid form;
- It easily attaches to the gastric mucous pellicle, even in the absence of the spiral forms of culture and masquerades as epithelial cells in order to remain unrecognized by the immune system of the recipient;
There are many methods, which can help to conquer this heterogeneous organism – medications and folk remedies. If choosing medications, then it is worth to pay attention to Zithromax. This universal preparation contains the active ingredient – the fruits of Garcinia cambogia. This product is proven to be very efficacious and safe, inducing no adverse effects.